1. The Edinburgh Kayak Club is the organiser of the EKC Design Competition. Further referred as ‘EKC’.
2. The competition is open to everyone who wants to participate and agrees to the terms and conditions as per below.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. There is no limit on how many entries can one person submit. Multiple entries from the same person will be accepted.
5. Closing date for entries will be 31st August 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. To enter the competition, create your design that will capture the spirit of Edinburgh Kayak Club and our shared love of paddle sports. Then send it to EKC via email at: email@example.com
8. By entering your work in this competition, you grant consent and license to the EKC for the use of your name, design and representations of your design in any media, anywhere in the world, without compensation or credit.
10. EKC is not liable for any copyright or trademark infringement on the part of the entrant.
11. EKC reserves the right to remove any entries based on suspicion of copyright infringement.
12. EKC reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event outside of the EKC control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
13. Entrants of the 3 best designs will be awarded with a T-shirt of the winners’ choice out of EKC merchandise store with embroidered EKC logo and the winners printed design on it.
14. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. A short list of potential winners will be chosen in the first instance by EKC committee members. The three winning entries will then be determined by popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by EKC.
16. EKC decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.